Los Ángeles del Arma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Los Ángeles del Arma

Post  Austupaio on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am

Troop Tag : Conquistadores

Troop Classes :
Tier I
Consiga en mi Caballo
(Very light armour such as tabards and tunics, only low quality crossbows, swords and maces. Considering making the crossbows use bullets as opposed to bolts, from what I've heard the Spanish were fond of this. When I say bullets, I mean round metal balls, not bang-smoke, as these were realistically used.)

Tier II
Arquebusier
(Early, inaccurate and unreliable firelocks, they compensate for their incompetent range with heavier armour and arms than most ranged units.)

Conquistador
(Purely melee units, they make up the main force with medium armor, heavy helmets with bucklers, rapiers and cutlasses. The only class to get cavalry, their horses are expensive and hard to earn, but strong, fast warhorses. No free horses.)

Soldado Pesado
(Units with no shields, but have the heaviest armour and largest weapons. They get a good selection of Estocs, Halberds and other two handed weapons and polearms.)

My files aren't ready because Arch3r said edited text files weren't good enough, so here I am learning the module system.
They should be done soon, although I've delayed them slightly further by deciding my faction requires Arquebus and rather than just using the muskets and rifles in the mod already, I'd model and texture my own actual Arquebus.

Last edited by Austupaio on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Austupaio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Los Ángeles del Arma

Post  Arch3r on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am

Ah me likes, I figured you found the Module System section on this forum?
Arch3r
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Austupaio on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am

Yeah, thanks, working on it now.
Austupaio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Austupaio on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry, due to the fact I'm somewhat unreliable when it comes to getting things done (my models and textures are pretty much all together, but I keep procrastinating when it comes to the module system) and my clan sort of fell apart, I'll not be participating in the big campaign.

Arch3r; as I said on taleworld's, if you want my two arquebus for your Colonists or anything else, just send me a PM.
Austupaio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top